(Formerly Essential Medical Massage)
~Hello & Welcome~
If you are here, you may be searching for more natural solutions to your chronic or acute pain, or perhaps you are looking for an alternative therapy to integrate into your existing medical treatments.
Compati' Therapies provides a safe, comforting, healing environment to do just that.
Through the combination of assessment and experience, the therapist strives to provide a unique healing experience while providing the most results-oriented massage therapy possible.
Some of the specific ailments or conditions that focused massage therapy can help with include:
- Acute neck pain and/or whiplash
- Forward head postures, muscles imbalances
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Post-Surgical Recovery, including joint replacements
- Scar tissue management
- Frozen Shoulder or other acute shoulder pain, tendonitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- RSD/CRPS or other neurological pain
- Management of chemotherapy & radiation side effects (See Cancer Care page)
Connect with Me!
Latin root for the word compassion is pati, which means to suffer, and the prefix com- means with.
Compassion, originating from compati, literally means to suffer with. The connection of suffering with another person brings compassion beyond sympathy into the realm of empathy.